Saturday 19 January 2008

You're 1 year older


Today we went to a birthday party of my friends baby. He's a year old too like my Alanna and he's so gorgeous. It was fun, we met a lot of babies and parents too. It was a bit emotional for my friend as he is her first son, just like me when we celebrated my daughter's. We just had a simple dinner at home with friends and family, I made it very special for her although we don't have a party. When she will turn 2 we will definitely have children's party, hopefully the house is done.

Well, anyway... it felt like it's a week-long celebration for my dear. We had pre-birthday with some family and relatives, and then on her actual day, we had it at home, then comes the weekend, it's the party. And as soon as we get home today, she was with her dad while I was in the kitchen, she made few first steps and my husband was so delighted. It was a bit special for him as she is always with me and all the "first" I had the opportunity to witness them. She made a lot of noise now and she tries to have a conversation. She also copy what adults are doing, and I guess it's time to watch what we're saying. It's funny how she put the telephone on her ear when she sees us talking on the phone. She get jealous when her dad cuddles mummy hehehehe she loves all the attention as well. She's more at ease with men than women, and the first thing she noticed in your face is your nose. She likes to pinch your nose hehehe When she's bunged-up, she did picked her nose and it's funny to see how those tiny fingers learned to pick those snoot inside (yucky!) Here's she is now on her birthday!

2 comments:

Pattylu said...

Hello day Grace happy birthday day Allana time flies so quick ika nga dalaga na si inday Anang..Take care and enjoy her....LOve you all guys

Annalou said...

Thanks Joan... tinuod jud, like your little one, dalaga na sad before we know it.