Monday 28 January 2008

Jealousy

It's not me that's jealous hehehehe it's this one person, which I'm not going to tell you. I am furious, she can't accept the reality that there are other people that's better than her. I would be delighted and happy if all my friends are doing well in life. I am not jealous of what other's got at all. I am happily content whatever I've got. I am not trying to be rich in anyway, so I am a proud friend if I have a rich friend, who wouldn't? Oh Gosh! I'm fed up of her, always moaning about life and everything, and now she's jealous of my other friend. Unbelievable!

I ended up phoning Pinas to take this out from my system HuH! Anyway, we had a good day... though not feeling perfect but we're getting there over from our colds.

2 comments:

Pattylu said...

sino ba naman etich ang babaeng eto ha graveh na yan ha....sana bago na sila new year na new year ha

Annalou said...

hahahaha secret! di oi, dah suya lng gani ko ba na ang uban dili gani ka accept na naa pay mas maayo sa ilaha. Pero, in fairness, ok baya cya. At that time lng ba, lagot ko hehehehe 'lam mo na, ipaglalaban jud nko ang innocent hehehe