Saturday 5 January 2008

New Year, New You

Today, I took our christmas tree down and packed them for the next year. It was a bit sad really, as the festivities has gone and passed, now we have to face the new year challenges. Come 2nd of January, most of us have to come back to work. They said that this date is the most depressing day of the year and it was reported that this is the most crucial time as a lot of people are feeling low. Well, not surprising! Anyway, we spent our new year detoxing the house but at the end of the day, it's still not finished. And everyday there is always clutter and it will accumulate into a big mess! It seems that my little baby is invading our space now. You can see toys everywhere and never ending toys...

Now that our tree is packed, it's a little bit organised now. I love to be organised, that is my forte, everything from clothes to cupboard. But unfortunately, our wardrobe is still a work-in-progress. When it's done, it will be perfect, for the meantime, I have to wish and wish it will be finished.

By the way, I got a card from my familt back home. It was nice to hear from them although I speak to them on the phone. Right now I am thinking of ringing them but we had a very costly phone bills last month. I know my husband was kinda aprehensive about it but what can I do, I miss them more often, but somehow he understand me. My friend told me about the number that you have to dial before you dial phone number in the Philippines. If you dial 0871 9997997 then the number you have to ring in Philippines, it is cheap calls. I think it's good idea as I dont have to buy call cards anymore.

Now it's 2008, I bet a lot of you had new years resolution. I used to write resolution when I was young, but then I realised that it was tiring hahahaha and now I don't do it anymore. I just go with flow and pray a lot for strength and good health in the years to come. There's nothing with new year's resolution as long you keep up with it and do it. it will do good for you. As they say - "Different strokes for Different folks"

No comments: