Tuesday 22 January 2008

Bug

What a day today! it started with Alanna having cough and cold for weeks now and last night, she had high temperature. I took a day-off work and took her to the clinic, which they call it here "surgery". And the nurse said that she have an infections on her chest as she was coughing hard. I feel ruff as well as of now. I'd like to take "sicky" from work but no, I'd reather not as my work to do is piling-up now (I bet).

And as we just walked to the surgery today, we passed by few shops. But you know how it's like when your little one is not feeling better, she just kept crying in her pushchair. So I decided to just have buy couple of things... I bought myself a designer belt from Oscar dela Renta and a book for her. I nearly lost my leather gloves which Marcus bought me for Christmas. I quickly went back from where we went to in the shop and luckily it's there on the floor. He wouldn't be happy if it's lost.

No comments: