Wednesday 5 December 2007

Working Mum

It's been 2 months since I'm back at work, and it's really great. I love having my career and bring up my family at the same time. It feels fulfilling to have a career, and I think it helps new mums to keep their sanity intact. At first it's not that easy being separated from your little one but in time it gets better and better. Also, it's not only good for you but most importantly, it's more beneficial to your baby. They will learn to interact as such a young age, and gain confidence to learn to the invironment. I find this site very helpful and they've got every mum needs.

My little one has grown a lot in terms of her social skills are concern. I can see her confidence and you can see her own character now. She is really entertaining and everyone loves her a lot. She said some odd words too which I find it funny. When I first took her to the office to meet my officemates, she was barely 4 weeks. She was so tiny back then but the second time I brought her in, oh they all love her. I was a bit embarassed as everybody gathered around my table to meet her and she was a bit shy, and weary of who are these people. They all love her I must say.

No comments: