Friday 14 December 2007

Christmas time

I'm sure everyone is ready for Christmas, but I'm not. I haven't done my Christmas shopping - which is seemed to be the most important part. Probably this weekend I aim to have at least spend a penny for the sake of the season. He'll be away for the weekend to spend time with his friends (I allowed him as he worked so hard this year and I think he deserved it). I'd like to do some shopping nearby with my baby in tow. Hopefully she'll be good, fingers-crossed! Well, I still have no idea what to give to my in-laws. I'm running out of time now, oh dear! as what my dad-in-law says hehehe

Well done to my husband, he managed to put the Christmass tree up tonight with my help anyway... It was nice, we just had an artificial one from Tesco. As much as I would like to, we'd love to have the real tree but because my little girl is now crawling and cruising, and she's all over the place it's not safe anymore to have real tree. Pine needles are a bit sharp and I'm worried that she might swallow some. In fairness, the tree was much better than we thought. It just need finishing touches and that's done.

No comments: