Friday 22 February 2008

Under pressure

Oh well, it's not a very nice month for me. We're both under pressure in looking for a new nursery somehow, to put my baby in during the day. The one we've got which is very convenient to me is going to close down by the end of this month huhuhu I will surely miss everyone there and my baby has to adjust again to a new environment.

I was out looking for a better nursery but I was so stunned at the price. For a month it will cost £890 and that includes everything, from mappies to food. They've got best facility and care, of course for that amount of money, you should expect the best for your baby. But it's impossible for us to afford it, I might consider quitting my job and look after my baby instead of having to pay that much anyway. I don't know what to do really, but I've had bookings to check other nursery in my husband's place of work. Hopefully, that should work ok...

No comments: