Friday 22 February 2008

Interview

Though I need to look for a new nursery for my daughter, I am also looking for a new job. Yesterday, I went for an interview for an Accountant position. I was so silly, I arrived an hour early to the company I was having interview with. But I managed to cracked a joke and they're a bit impressed. Anyway, they started me early as well, and the first person that interview me was a Filipino hahaha He looks so scrappy and I'm not impressed, but he's the Senior Financial Analyst on this company. The main office is in the US and he's going to stay here in UK until they established this position and then he said he'll move to India to set-up their branch there. I was impressed by his ability though, Pinoy talaga ang galing hahahaha His accent is of course American.

It wasn't for me though, but they said that I've done my interview very well. I've conducted myself in professional way and they can see myself working in their company. That was a great compliment for me as that was my first interview I went to this year. You know, if you have a baby, it feels like I've lost my confidence. But that was great comment actually, and they said that they will contact me if they have vacancy in the future. Who knows!

No comments: