Tuesday 20 January 2009

Fast forward

It's been quite a while since I blog. This page is currently collecting dust, but hopefully, I will have more time this year. I'd love to update my blog and have some time for myself since I've been very busy lately. I had a lot on my plate and there are times that I just want to dissappear, hybernate perhaps. Not a good idea though.

Anyhow, my parents are here in the UK. They will be here up until March 2009. They haven't expected that 5 months felt so long for them and they started feeling homesick. A lot of worries back home, that I thought they could relax and enjoy their time here. Somehow it affects their health and cold weather doesn't help much. I am soooo stressed of everything and I think I can't cope this any longer. But I rest my mind in God's confidence that He will help me all this.

No comments: